Find us at Gist Hall 114, M-F 9am to 4pm
Services for New Grads
- HSU Career Center services are available to alumni free for a period following graduation or completion of a credential program. If you graduate in December you will have free use of services until May 31, and if you graduate in May you will have free use of service until December 31. After that date, the following services are available for a fee:
Internet Job Search Only — Free:
- Access to HSU Career Center’s Springboard job listing service
How to Activate Registration on Springboard:
Please call the Career Center at 707-826-3341 to reactivate and update your account.
Free Services Available to Alumni:
- Job-hunting handouts/materials
- Access to Career Links and other information on the Career Center Website
- Attendance at workshops on space available basis
- On-campus interviewing on a space-available basis
NOTE: Alumni are defined as those individuals whom have completed a degree or credential program at Humboldt State University.