Humboldt State University

Office of Admissions

Applying to HSU

Apply Online

After You Apply:
Finalizing Your Admission

If, as is the case for most applicants, your admission was "provisional," the "Terms of Admission" form you received with your letter of admission told you what to do to finalize your admission.

If you feel you will not be able to complete the terms of admission - perhaps a D in your final math class? - please contact the Office of Admissions right away, so that we can discuss your options. The sooner you contact us, the more options you might have!

If you were provisionally admitted, we cannot "clear" your provisional status until all your final, official transcripts have arrived at the Office of Admissions and we have determined that you have fully met the terms of your admission. As long as you are in "provisional" status, no financial aid can be released.