Humboldt State University

Office of Admissions

Applying to HSU

Apply Online

After You Apply:
Housing Notification

Want to live on campus? if you've been admitted to Humboldt, you'll be able to apply online for on-campus housing. For details, please visit the Housing + Dining website where you can find information on how and when you can apply for housing, residence hall and dining options, and the Housing License application process.

If you have questions, Housing + Dining can also be reached via phone at 707.826.3451or by email at