Humboldt State University

Office of Admissions

Applying to HSU

Apply Online

Sending College Transcripts to HSU

Students can send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions via two methods - paper or electronic (if the sending institution supports this method).

paper transcripts

Please have official transcripts sent to:

Humboldt State University
Office of Admissions
1 Harpst Street
Arcata, CA 95521

electronic transcripts

Humboldt State University currently accepts electronic college transcripts via Credentials Solutions, Scrip-Safe and eTranscript California and systems (Parchment is coming soon). Please check with your Office of the Registrar to see if they use either of these systems.

Emailed transcripts will not be accepted; if the transcript request form you’re filling out asks for HSU’s email address, then this is not an approved method for sending your transcript! Third-party services offering to send electronic transcripts to HSU are also not accepted.