Humboldt State University

Office of Admissions

Applying to HSU

Apply Online

Am I Eligible?
Transfer Associate Degree Admission at Humboldt

California Community College students that have earned a transfer associate (AA/AS-T) degree are guaranteed junior standing and priority admission consideration over all other transfer students when applying to a CSU baccalaureate (BA/BS) degree program that has been deemed similar to the student’s community college area of emphasis. Once admitted to a similar baccalaureate (BA/BS) degree program, the transfer associate degree student will only be required to complete 60 additional prescribed units to qualify for the similar baccalaureate (BA/BS) degree.

Similar Programs at Humboldt State can be found online. Because this is a new program, the list of majors is growing as more get approved.

To be eligible for the admission priority consideration at HSU, Upper Division Transfer applicants with a California Community College AA-T/AS-T degree must submit verification that they have, or are finishing, the remaining requirements for the AA-T/AS-T degree. For more information on this process, please click here.