- Vice President for University Advancement
- Our purpose is to enhance the reputation and standing of Humboldt State University and to maximize voluntary support in ways that are fulfilling to contributors and respond to the priority needs of the University in both the short term and over the long term.
Our vision is that all alumni, friends, campus partners, and others who care about our University are engaged in meaningful relationships in support of the mission of Humboldt State University.
The values that guide our work must reinforce the values of the University and demonstrate our accountability and transparency. Value Statement »
- Alumni and Engagement
- The Office of Alumni and Engagement fosters a strong, dynamic, and lifelong alumni community and provides opportunities for engagement for all individuals, alumni and non-alumni alike. Enrolling at Humboldt State University is the beginning of a lifelong relationship. Whether you took only a few classes or earned an advanced degree, you are part of a community that spans time and distance. Our alumni are among Humboldt’s most valued supporters. Alumni participate in many areas of Humboldt’s educational and service missions in addition to special events and programs that enable them to maintain friendships and establish new contacts with peers. Visit Alumni & Engagement »
- Office of Philanthropy
- The Office of Philanthropy is responsible for all fundraising programs for the University, including annual giving, corporate and foundation relations, major gifts, planned giving, and prospect research. The Office of Philanthropy works with the Advancement Foundation as well as deans and other University leadership to increase private charitable support for the university’s initiatives.
- KHSU is a community-supported, non-commercial public radio station, licensed to, supported by, and located on the Humboldt State University campus. KHSU broadcasts a diverse mix of programs to a population of about 135,000 people throughout Northwest California and Southwest Oregon. Visit KHSU.org »
- Marketing & Communications
- Humboldt State’s people are at the heart of what we do. We share stories about their aspirations and successes, and through them we tell the larger story of our institution. Our goal is to create stronger connections between Humboldt State University and our extended family – prospective students, students, faculty and staff, alumni, benefactors, and the community. Visit Marcom »