Degree Audit Report for Students (DARS)
The Degree Audit Report for Students (DARS) is a comprehensive academic audit that matches a student’s academic history with his/her degree requirements.
DARS reports are available for undergraduates who entered HSU in fall 2003 or later. Some of these students have partial audits that monitors all-university requirement (units, GE, DCG, etc.) but does not encompass major requirements.
To review your DARS report from myHumboldt:
- Start at www.humboldt.edu
- Click on Log In to myHumboldt (top right of page)
- Log in with your HSU username and password
- On the right under Quick Links choose View Degree Audit
- Choose either the PDF, HTML, or Interactive (default) format under the yellow View Audit button on the upper right
- Click on the yellow View Audit button on the upper right
- If you want to view a What If" DARS for a different major: check the What-if Plan checkbox, click on the magnifying glass icon next to the What-if Plan and choose a different major, then click on the yellow View Audit button on the upper right
- To print, click on the printer icon INSIDE your Student Center window. If you click on the browser printer icon you will only print the first page of your report
Questions about your DARS? Come see us!
Trouble opening your DARS? Allow pop-ups on your computer settings or check with the Help Desk at (707) 826-4357