HSU Anthropology Shirt Design Contest!
The HSU Anthropology Department is seeking your creativity!
SUBMISSION Deadline: Friday October 19, 2018 (extended from Oct 17)
- Designs should represent the holistic discipline
- In general, designs should avoid focusing on images of human skulls/skeletons – if bone images are included, they should be incorporated considerately
- Submissions can be a complete design (lettering, artwork, front, back…) or just artwork to be combined with other elements.
- Submissions: Email to email@example.com
- Format: .jpeg, .gif., .pdf, or other standard file type
- Anyone can submit a design, as long as it is their own!
- Individuals may submit more than one idea!
After the submission deadline, candidate designs will be made available for HSU Anthropology students to vote.
The winner (or winners, if design elements are combined) of the contest will be awarded a free shirt and have their design featured on the soon-to-be-infamous HSU Anthropology shirt!