Humboldt State University

Skip to secondary navigation
Skip navigation

Academic Personnel Services

Academic Student Employees

Academic Student Employees are Teaching Associates, Graduate Assistants, and Instructional Student Assistants that are hired by campus departments or hiring units to perform a variety of tasks such as teaching, grading, and tutoring. Academic Student Employees are part of Collective Bargaining Unit 11, which is represented by the California Alliance of Academic Student Employees/International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW).

Collective Bargaining Agreement

You may access the Academic Student Employee Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) via the web:

Classification Standards

Employment Opportunities

Summary of Positions Filled

Recruitment and Appointment Forms

Siemens Hall 212 • 1 Harpst St., Arcata, CA 95521 • 707.826.5086 • fax: 707.826.5483 • Contact Us