Humboldt State University

Skip to secondary navigation
Skip navigation

Academic Personnel Services

Collective Bargaining Agreements

Bargaining Updates


Unit 3 Collective Bargaining Agreement

CSU Faculty are represented by the California Faculty Association (CFA) and are part of Collective Bargaining Unit 3. You may access the current CSU and CFA Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) via the web:

Unit 11 Collective Bargaining Agreement

Academic Student Employees (Teaching Associates, Graduate Assistants, and Instructional Student Assistants) are part of Collective Bargaining Unit 11, which is represented by the California Alliance of Academic Student Employees/International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW).You may access the Academic Student Employee CBA via the web:

Salary Schedules

Siemens Hall 212 • 1 Harpst St., Arcata, CA 95521 • 707.826.5086 • fax: 707.826.5483 • Contact Us