Probationary Faculty Unit Employee Recruitment
- Recruitment Policies
- Probationary Faculty/Librarian Position Request Schedule (PDF) - Deadlines for submission of requests for new positions. Searches to be conducted during 2015/16 for appointments effective 2016/17.
Pre-Recruitment: Position Request
- Form 200: Position Request (Probationary Faculty Unit Employee) (PDF)
- Vacancy Announcement - Probationary Position (Word)
Recruitment Step 1 - Recruitment Initiation
- Form 1: Authorization to Recruit (Probationary Faculty) (PDF)
- Confidentiality Acknowledgement & Agreement for Search/Screening Committee Members & Staff - Faculty Unit Positions (PDF)
- Strategic Advertising/Recruitment Plan (PDF)
- Recruitment Timeline (Excel) - Optional, for planning purposes
Recruitment Step 2 - Pre-screening and Acknowledgement
- Form 2 - Confidential Applicant Log (Excel) — Must be approved by APS prior to proceeding with the application screening process.
- Applicant Statement: Certification of Application Materials—As of May 2012, this statement is incorporated into the Application Form for Academic Employment.
- Probationary Faculty Applicant Processing Guide (PDF) - guide for tracking and acknowledgments for tenure-track faculty applicants as well as applicants to temporary faculty positions (not part-time pool applicants)
- Faculty Applicant Spreadsheet Template (Excel)
- Tenure-track Applicant Acknowledgement Sample Email (Word)
Recruitment Step 3 - Telephone Interviews
Recruitment Step 4 - Personal Interviews
- Form 3 - Interview Request (Personal) (Excel)
- Guidelines for the On-campus Interview (PDF)
- Payment Request Form (PDF) - To reimburse candidates for expenses accrued during the on-campus interview.
Recruitment Step 5 - Preparing the Offer
- Form 4 - Recommendation to Dean/Director - Probationary Faculty (PDF)
- Form 5 - Request to Offer Appointment - Probationary Faculty Unit Employees (PDF)
- Form 5R - Reference Data for Recommended Candidate (PDF)