Academic Student Employee Recruitment
Unit 11 Hiring Guide (PDF)
- Instructional Student Assistant (ISA) (Excel)
- Teaching Associate (TA) (Excel)
- Graduate Assistant (GA) (Excel)
Print on Blue Paper and submit for approval. Save copy of form for records.
- Form 605 - SDRC/EOP/Learning Center Instructional Student Assistant Appointment Form (Non Work Study Only) (PDF)
Background Check Information
(for Sensitive Unit 11 Positions Only)
- Accurate Background Client Log-in
- Background Check Packages (PDF)
- Reference Check Information for Recommended Candidate (PDF) -
Previously known as the Form 5R: Reference Data for Recommended Candidate
Description of Duties
- Form 630: Description of Duties (Excel)
Must be given to Academic Student Employee (ASE) at time of appointment; send electronic copy to Academic Personnel Services to be kept on file.
- Form 640: Evaluation Criteria (Excel)
A written assessment for Academic Student Employee (ASE) performance. A blank copy of this evaluation form must be given to the ASE within the first fourteen (14) days of appointment if an evaluation is to take place.