- Appointments and Entitlements
- Evaluation of Temporary Faculty
- Range Elevation for Temporary Faculty
- Retirement Policies and Programs
- Separation/Resignation of Faculty
- Links for Lecturers provided by CFA
- Lecturers Newly Eligible for Three-year Appointments Effective 2015/16 (PDF)
- The Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program - Doctoral degree loan forgiveness program offered through the CSU
- Form 580: Application for Lecturer Appointment (PDF)
- To be used by new applicants and submitted to department in which applicant is applying, along with other requested application materials (such as curriculum vitae/resume, Application for Academic Employment, entry to the Supplemental Application for Employment, list of relevant courses, reference names and contact info, etc.). Please review Temporary Faculty Pool Opportunities to see if additional application materials are being requested. Application will be kept on file in the department up to 3 years.
- Form 585: Request for Subsequent Lecturer Appointment (PDF)
- To be submitted annually by current lecturers (including those with 3-year appointments) to request a subsequent appointment.
For more information on the Temporary Faculty Pool process, please visit the Temporary Faculty Pool page.