Laws, Memos, & Policies
CSU Chancellor's Office
- Coded Memorandum AA-2007-13 (PDF): Changes to Planned Submission Dates for Procurement and Instructional Materials - Compare Coded Memorandum AA-2007-04
- Coded Memorandum AA-2007-04 (PDF): Access to Electronic and Information Technology for Persons with Disabilities
- Executive Order 926 (EO 926): CSU Board of Trustees Policy on Disability Support and Accommodations
State of California
- Government Code 11135: requires CSU to comply with the accessibility requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended, and to also apply the US Access Board accessibility standards to the electronic and information technology products and services that it buys, creates, uses and maintains.
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 508): requires access to electronic and information technology procured by Federal agencies
- Section 508 Refresh: January 2017 update to the Rehabilitation Act.