Employers today need people who are able to solve problems and communicate effectively. Our programs emphasize critical thinking, communication, and a breadth of knowledge - the building blocks for lifelong learning.
Our competitive advantage is providing small class sizes, which allows us to provide students with realistic settings for their presentations. Our students learn to use the latest computer technology to enhance their business skills. Other features:
- Programs are inter-disciplinary: Learn how to analyze problems from different angles.
- We focus on hands-on learning with many paid internship opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability issues are emphasized in our programs.
- One to one advising with faculty who are here to help you succeed.
Because we are a small department, students and faculty are in constant communication. Our faculty members are available to work with students individually, and they participate in student club activities, internships and help provide practical experience.
Humboldt State University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in:
o International Business