Whether you’re planning a business retreat or banquet dinner, you’ll find the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center is a top choice for a successful and memorable occasion. Our facility with gorgeous views of the bay strikes a perfect balance between business and leisure with attentive staff and numerous amenities including high-speed wireless internet, audio/visual equipment, whiteboards, and a commercial kitchen.
How to make a reservation:
- Fill out a Reservation Request Form with your event information (listed below).
- Submit it to the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center. See form for contact info.
- The Facilities Coordinator will draft up a contract for the requested date, if available.
- Once the event contract is sent to you, please review the contract to ensure all details are correct.
- After reviewing the contract information, you must sign and return the contract to the Aquatic Center.
- Be sure to review rental policies and procedures for any additional processes or fees. All equipment is on a first come first serve basis.
- For events requesting alcohol, please refer to our "Alcohol Policy" form and the "HSU Alcohol Approval Form." You may also contact Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center for further information.
Forms & Documents