* music library listing of over 10,000 titles
* Each group is given 2 to 5 pieces of music to fit their instrumentation. One piece is recommended as selection for presentation at afternoon/evening concert
* practice rooms, lockers, and stands provided
* air conditioned buildings
* loaner instruments may be available - please contact us
* housing will be in Redwood or Sunset Hall. During our sessions, telephones and television are available in the lobby. Bedding and towels are provided, but you'll need to bring extra towels, your toiletries, alarm clock, and a reading lamp.
* Fridays are the last day of the workshop. After the last program, there is a small party in the dorm lounge arranged by and paid for by the attendees. Spouses often join in for this final event.
Week One: June 28 –July 3
Week Two: July 5 – 10
Week Three: July 12 – 17