Lodging & Restaurants
Guest reservations for area lodging and dining during Commencement Weekend should be made as soon as possible. If you change your plans, please call and cancel your reservations so that others may take advantage of local hospitality.
Allow enough time after the end of the Commencement ceremony to get to restaurants and other activities off campus. Ceremonies last between 2 and 2.5 hours, so it's strongly recommended that you make restaurant reservations a minimum of 3.5 hours after the start of the ceremony.
- Humboldt State Lodging & Transportation Guide [pdf]
- Humboldt County California Redwood Coast—Activities, dining, and more on the Redwood Coast.
- Visit Humboldt—Comprehensive listing of lodging in the area.
- North Coast Journal's restaurant listings
- Activities on the North Coast