Humboldt State University Wordmark

Global Perspective

At Humboldt State, we teach the business of recreation. You will earn a Bachelor of Arts degree in Recreation Administration in one of four concentrations: outdoor adventure recreation, tourism management, community and youth recreation, or an option you design yourself. You will also complete a minor (or a "minor field of study," depending on how many courses you take) in business administration.