Humboldt State University Wordmark

Student Travel

Travel Information

Please see the Official University Travel site for complete travel policies. Please also be aware of the following CPS Travel Policies: College of Professional Studies’ Travel Policy The President’s Scholar Support Funds are to be used primarily to support research, creative, and other scholarly presentation activities. Eligible faculty and students must first have their research, [...]