Humboldt State University Wordmark

Faculty & Staff Resources

CPS Overtime Approval Form

All overtime work compensable by either premium hours for pay or premium hours for CTO and straight hours for pay or straight hours for CTO must be approved in writing in advance by the Dean of the College of Professional Studies. Documentation of approval must be maintained with office payroll records until the end of the second full year beyond the fiscal year in which the overtime was completed. (That is, if approved in July of the 11-12 year, the record must be retained through June of 2014.) When submitting your payroll, you must fill out an Overtime and Callback Hours Report (PR-32).

Overtime Approval Form