Humboldt State University Wordmark


Trust Fund Transfer Request

Some Trust Account expenses incurred at the departmental level may be reimbursed by the College Office Trust account pending prior approval. Fill out the Trust Fund Request Form below and submit it to the College Office for approval. A worksheet is also provided for your convenience, but does not need to be included in your request.

Trust Fund Request FormTransfer Request Worksheet