Welcome from the Office of the Dean of Students
Our students are valued members of our campus community at Humboldt State University, and as such we are committed to their successful academic and social engagement. HSU staff and faculty are dedicated to providing a safe and inclusive learning experience and instilling a lifelong commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
The Office of the Dean of Students and our affiliated programs look forward to working with our students and promoting their success by providing advocacy, support, and services to meet their needs. Our programs include:
- Office of the Dean of Students:
- Campus Assistance, Response, and Education (CARE) Services
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Title IX Services (Response to reports of sexual harassment including sexual violence)
- Student Access Services:
- Student Disability Resources Center
- Testing Services Center
- Veterans Services Center
- Student Engagement and Leadership:
- Student Clubs and Activities
- Youth Educational Services (YES)
We want to thank our students for their tremendous contributions to university life and offer a heartful Welcome Home to Humboldt!
Supporting the mission of the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs and the University, the departments affiliated with the Dean of Students promote inclusive student success through diverse programs and services that encourage social responsibility, self-advocacy, leadership development and community engagement.