The Institutional Research Graduate Certificate (IRGC) is comprised of three 4-unit core courses. The three courses are 16-weeks long and are offered during the spring and fall semesters. The program began in spring 2013, and continues to enroll high-quality students.
This online program is intended for post-baccalaureate students and career professionals new to the discipline of IR. It is offered through Humboldt State University, one of the 23 California State University Campuses at a reasonable price by seasoned IR professionals with experience in all levels of public higher education.
IR Graduate Certificate Program is
- Sponsored by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning
- Housed in HSU’s Department of Psychology
- Administered through the College of eLearning and Extended Education
The next cohort will start on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 and will graduate on Saturday, May 11, 2018. This will be the 4th cohort of the program.
Spring 2017 Cohort: Applications open in May 2016
- A max of 15 students will be admitted.
- Applications will open on May 2nd, 2016 and priority deadline is December 6th, 2016 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. If space is available after the priority deadline, applications will be accepted up to Tuesday, December 20th, 2016 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- Letter recommendation and transcripts due: Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017
- The first course begins: Tuesday, January 17th, 2017