The Institutional Research Graduate Certificate is an 18-unit certificate that is housed in the Department of Psychology, yet welcomes students from any undergraduate discipline. It provides an introduction to the field of Institutional Research and forms a solid base for those pursuing as well as starting a career in Institutional Research to advance in their knowledge of the field.
This online program is for students and entry level career professionals to explore the discipline of IR and is offered through the California State University system at a reasonable price by seasoned IR professionals with experience in the California Community College system, the University of California system and the California State University system.
IR Graduate Certificate Program is
- Sponsored by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning
- Housed in HSU’s Department of Psychology
- Administered through the College of eLearning and Extended Education
Application Deadline: Spring 2015 Cohort
- The priority application period will close on Tuesday, October 7th, 2014. For HSU matriculated students, materials must be received or postmarked by this date at 5pm in order to be considered for a lowered tuition (see FAQ for more information).
- Priority application period closes: Tuesday, October 7th, 2014
- Application period closes: Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
- Payment deadline: Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
- First course begins: Tuesday, January 20th, 2014