The Institutional Research Graduate Certificate (IRGC) is comprised of three 4-unit core courses. The three courses are 16-weeks long and are offered during the spring and fall semesters. The program began in spring 2013, and continues to enroll high-quality students. The next cohort will start on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 and will graduate on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
This online program is intended for post-baccalaureate students and career professionals new to the discipline of IR. It is offered through Humboldt State University, one of the 23 California State University Campuses at a reasonable price by seasoned IR professionals with experience in all levels of public higher education.
IR Graduate Certificate Program is
- Sponsored by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning
- Housed in HSU’s Department of Psychology
- Administered through the College of eLearning and Extended Education
Spring 2016 Cohort: Applications now being accepted! Click here to apply
– Priority application period closes: Tuesday, December 8th, 2015
– Application period closes: Tuesday, January 5th, 2016
– Letter recommendation and transcripts due: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016
– First course begins: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016