The Institutional Research Graduate Certificate is an 18-unit certificate that is housed in the Department of Psychology, yet welcomes students from any undergraduate discipline. It provides an introduction to the field of Institutional Research and forms a solid base for those pursuing as well as starting a career in Institutional Research to advance in their knowledge of the field. This online program is for students and entry level career professionals to explore the discipline of IR and is offered through the California State University system at a reasonable price by seasoned IR professionals with experience in the California Community College system, the University of California system and the California State University system.
IR Graduate Certificate Program is
- Sponsored by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning
- Housed in HSU’s Department of Psychology
- Administered through the College of eLearning and Extended Education
Spring 2015 Cohort:
The Spring 2015 Cohort began on January 20th, 2015 and is no longer accepting applications. Nine students were admitted and are expected to graduate in May 2016. Students were from two countries (United Arab Emirates and United States of America) and four USA States (California, Indiana, Maryland, and Washington State).
Spring 2016 Cohort: Now Accepting Applications!
– Priority application period closes: Tuesday, October 6th, 2015*
– Application period closes: Tuesday, December 8th, 2015
– First course begins: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016