register for courses imageAfter you have been accepted into the program you can register for the courses in a variety of ways.

Students with Internet access may register for extension courses via the secure online registration form. Fee payment with VISA, Mastercard or Discover credit cards will be required to process the registration.

Download a printable REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
You are encouraged to register by mail as soon as possible to help ensure enrollment in your choice of classes. Indicate bankcard number, expiration date, and 3-digit security code, type of card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover), or make check/money order payable to Humboldt State University and send with your completed registration form to:
College of Extended Education & Global Engagement
Humboldt State University
1 Harpst St.
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521-8299

You will be notified by telephone (please list both daytime and evening number on the form) if your registration is received after a class is closed to further enrollment. If you register by mail, you will not need to come to campus before the first class.

Students who hold MasterCard, VISA or Discover credit cards may register for eLearning and Extended Education courses by calling (707) 826-3731.

You may register for extension courses in person at the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The office is located in the second floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building at the corner of Harpst and B Streets, in suite 211. If you have already downloaded and filled out the PDF REGISTRATION FORM, bring it with payment to the office. Checks, cash or VISA, Mastercard or Discover are accepted in person.