Humboldt State University




The J Dining Hall at Lunch

Dining Services

Our Dining

our Dining

Resident in the J

Lost Your HSU ID Card?

If you've lost your HSU ID Card you can deactivate your J Points and C-Card Accounts online. Don't forget to reactivate them with the Housing Cashier when you get a new card.

Interested in Learning about Dining Services?

Check out our monthly newsletters

September Dining Newsletter 2016

August Newsletter 2016

Summer Newsletter 2016

April Newsletter 2016

March Newsletter 2016

Jan. - Feb Newsletter 2016

October's Newsletter 2015

May-June Newsletter 2015

April's Newsletter 2015

March's Newsletter 2015

Paying for your meals with J Points

When you purchase a meal plan, you are given a certain amount of J Points. J Points are a form of on-campus currency and can be used to purchase food at locations all over campus... Learn more about J Points »

Need to Purchase J Points?

You can purchase more points for your campus meal plan at our value adding kiosk in the Depot, the South Lounge of the UC, first floor of the JGC, most dining cashiers, by calling (707) 826-5510 (M-F 9AM - 4PM) or visiting the Housing Cashier between 9 AM and 4 PM. You can also purchase points on-line at My J Points Account.

The J and J Grill

The J is the main dining room on campus. From its location atop the Jolly Giant Commons, the J offers panoramic views of Humboldt Bay, the Pacific Ocean, and the Jolly Giant Creek Canyon... Learn more and get hours of The J »

The J Grill is located in the J and serves freshly-prepared meals — from gourmet burgers, fries, sun spots, grilled cheese, grilled chicken & more — Sunday through Friday. Learn more and get the hours »