Welcome to the Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) at Humboldt State University! We welcome the opportunity to provide you with additional and more specific information in support of your academic success. In the following pages, you will find information regarding services, policies, and other important information.
Quick Links to Accommodated Exam Request Form
(links below redirect to Testing Center website):
- Request to Schedule Accommodated Exam (Non-Finals)
- Request to Schedule Accommodated Exam (Finals) - Available later this semester
Best of You Group is back for Fall 2016!
The Best of You Group begins Friday, August 26th, at 12:00 to 1:30 pm. The group will meet every Friday through December 9th in Lower Library Room 22. The Best of You group is led by Stephanie McGrath, PsyD. For more information, please call 707-826-3236 or visit humboldt.edu/counseling.
Workforce Recruitment Program - Now Accepting Applications!
To be eligible for the WRP, candidates must be:
- a U.S. citizen
- eligible for Schedule A Hiring Authority
- a full-time undergrad or grad student with a disability or
- a graduate with a disability who graduated after April 2015.
Call now for an application and a chance to interview for federal employment by next summer!
BE PREPARED! Emergencies can strike at any time. Prepare and plan now! FEMA Booklet: Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and other Special Needs