Diversity at HSU: Spring 2013 Art and Essay Contest
Congratulations to our Spring 2013 Diversity Art and Essay Contest Winners! Winning entries receive a $250 award and will be published on our website and in the Dissecting Diversity Report in Fall 2013.
- Juan Bernal – Mi Rialidad, My Reality (essay)
- Julian Cabezas – Acknowledge Me (poetry)
- Taylor McCulloch – Flying Under the Radar (essay)
- Shareen McFall – Color Me (essay)
- Reeham Ramadan Mohammed – The American Dream, Between Reality and Imagination (essay)
- Marquitta Morgan – Down the Rabbit’s Hole (poetry/song)
- Alex Parker – No Longer Afraid (poetry)
- Tina Sampay – Mastering of HSU’s Environment (essay)
- Lou Martin Sherry – School Spirit (art)
- Mr. Slothy – Wandering Warrior (art)
Note: several of the above entries are published using a pseudonym, by request of the artist.