- Is Diversity Relevant to What I Teach? (PDF) – American Association of Colleges & Universities. A Diversity Digest article that discusses how faculty have applied diversity lessons to courses in Business, Mathematics, Biology, Engineering and Communication.
- Transforming a Course (PDF) – University of Washington, Center for Instructional Development and Research. A one-page writeup outlining the steps involved in transforming a course and preparing to teach it.
- Designing and Teaching a Course – Carnegie Mellon – A step-by-step guide of factors to consider when designing courses that aim to foster inclusion.
- Inclusive Excellence in Arts, Humanities and Social Science Courses
- Inclusive Excellence in Professional Studies Courses
- Inclusive Excellence in Natural Resources and Science Courses