teacher assisting student



Department of Education

Special Education Applications

To apply to the Special Ed program, you will need to submit two different applications. The first application is the one for the credential program; it will need to be delivered to the program staff at Harry Griffith Hall 202. The second application goes to Humboldt State University, and you will need to complete it online at http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/grad_apply.asp.

To determine which program to apply for, please read the below:

Preliminary Credential Program

If this is your first Special Education Teaching Credential (or if you're adding a new Moderate/Severe Authorization), please apply to the SPED Preliminary Credential Program (formerly known as the Level I Credential). Click here to download the application to the Preliminary Credential Program.



Adobe Reader Required for PDFsMicrosoft Word Required for .docs