Educational Leadership Program Admissions Requirements
*Please see also the Educational Leadership Program Handbook and the Admission Guide for details (click on the document title to view as a PDF).
Excellence in Educational Leadership - Preliminary (Level I) Administrative Services Credential
- Completed HSU admission application, log on to: calstate.edu/apply
- Completed application for admission to the Educational Leadership Program
- Participate in an admissions interview with the Program Leader/ Coordinator of the Educational Leadership Program
- Possess a valid prerequisite teaching or services credential
- Have completed four years of successful, full time teaching or counseling
- Possess a 2.75 GPA upon entering the program. Maintain a 3.0 GPA in credential work
- Two letters of recommendations: present supervisor and another practicing school administrator of candidate’s choice
- Documentation that a school district is willing to support candidate’s field experiences
- Successful completion of the CBEST if initial issuance of the credential is before February 1, 1983.