Connect with others in your field and stay on top of the latest news that’s relevant to you with these groups.
- Inside Higher Ed: Readers of Inside Higher Ed can come together in this group to discuss higher education.
- Women in Higher Education Unite: Get connected with and support women in higher education, especially STEM academics, in the Women in Higher Education UniteLinkedIn group.
- Global Academic Innovation Network: The Global Academic Innovation Network is a great place to discuss new developments and innovations in academia.
- The Hub for Education Professionals: In the Hub, you can become a part of a group that helps professionals become leaders in education.
- International Association of Academic Professionals: Take part in this group that connects academic professionals worldwide.
- Higher Ed Experts: On Higher Ed Experts, you can take advantage of professional development and networking for marketing, communications, and more in higher education institutions.
- The PostDoc Forum: In this group, you’ll be able to network with other postdocs for collaboration and assistance.
- Leaders in Higher Education: Through this network, professors, administrators, and other academic staff members can come together to discuss best practices in higher education.
- GBSSA: The Graduate Business Student Services Association shares networking opportunities in graduate business education programs.
- Laboratory Robotics Interest Group: Take part in this interest group to discuss laboratory automation in pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic organizations.
- Computational Biology: The Computational Biology LinkedIn Group is an academic and professional group for computational biologists, sharing opportunities for networking, collaboration, and education.
- Alpha Lambda Delta: Women and men alike can recognize and share academic excellence through Alpha Lambda Delta.
- Golden Key International Honour Society: Check out this academic honor society to discuss excellence in college and university students.
- Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society: Find opportunities for leadership development, personal growth, and contributions to the global community in the Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society.
- Phi Eta Sigma: Join the nation’s oldest and largest honor society for freshmen in this LinkedIn group.
- Alpha Delta Pi: Alpha Delta Pi’s LinkedIn Group shares its commitment to high academic standards and more since 1851.
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars: In this honor society, get connected with excellent students, and open up a world of benefits including scholarships, leadership development, career resources, and more.
- American College Personnel Association: Talk to other personnel from American colleges through the ACPA group on LinkedIn.
- Higher Education Online: Online higher education professionals can discuss the needs and issues of studying and teaching online in this group, bringing together enrollment managers, instructors, campus presidents, and more.
- Young Professionals in Academia: Get connected with other young professionals in academia through this group.
- Higher Education Teaching and Learning: The HETL group on LinkedIn is a great community for higher education professionals discussing the practice of higher education teaching and learning.
- NASPA: Join this group for student affairs administrators in higher education to find out how you can better serve students as an administrator.
- Chief Academic Officers Group: Higher education executives can share in professional exchange, discussion, and networking in this LinkedIn group.
- Higher Education Matters: Through Higher Education Matters, Eduventures shares this forum for insights, research, and networking in higher education leadership.
- HigherEdJobs: Higher education professionals can discuss job search strategies, current topics in academia, and more through the HigherEdJobs group on LinkedIn.