An Online Collaboration Platform That Engages Everyone, Every Time, Everywhere
Offer a more collaborative, interactive, and mobile learning experience that constantly evolves, and you’ll keep students engaged like never before. That’s what the Blackboard Collaborate™ online collaboration platform is all about. Helping you create virtual classrooms, offices and meeting spaces that open more possibilities to more students, wherever they are. Offering exciting new approaches to learning while involving each student on an individual level.
Helpful Tips When Using Blackboard Collaborate:
- Please do a full reboot of your computer before firing up your Blackboard Collaborate session
- Please make sure no other programs are running when you conduct your session (this should be resolved by your reboot)
- Always run the Audio Setup Wizard before beginning your live session
- When possible, connect your computer directly to the internet through your Ethernet cable (as opposed to using a wireless connection)
- Don’t forget to start manually recording your session when you begin class
- Useful tip: Click on File / Save / Participants. This will create a text file on your computer with a list of all the participants attending the session, which you can use later to determine participation grades.
Watch an excellent brief overview on how to moderate a Blackboard Collaborate session: