Funded Ph.D. Program Opportunities for Engineering Students

The NSF IGERT (Integrative Graduate Education and Research and Traineeship) funded program in Watershed Science and Policy provides opportunities for students to seek admission to a Ph.D. degree program in the areas of civil and environmental engineering.  More information about the program is available at Southern Illinios Universtiy's IGERT website.

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!