Help Keep Your Engineering Building Secure!

When the Engineering building is locked, please help keep it secure…

…DO NOT prop doors open

…DO NOT let folks in who are not authorized to have a key card

…DO report any suspicious activities to University Police Dept (UPD) @ 826-5555

All Engineering majors are eligible to apply for a key card to access the Engineering building during the hours it is normally locked.  Please sign-up for your key card at:

Regular Open Hours for First Floor, Sci-D:
Mon - Fri 7:00AM – 6:00PM

The building should remain closed/locked nights, weekends, holidays, and at all times during semester and summer breaks.


How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!