Lost & Found in ERE Department Office, HGH 119, and at UPD

Have you lost (or found)...

books, notebooks, clothes, calculator, jewelry...?

If so, check with Mary Jo in the ERE department office.  We have a Lost & Found for these types of items left in Science-D or Harry Griffith Hall, and we may have your stuff!

If you've lost or found...

wallets, keys, IDs, iPods, cell phones, thumb drive, any type of computer equipment...

please go to the University Police Department, first floor of the SBS building.  They have a Lost & Found for these types of valuable items.

Mary Jo Sweeters, Admin. Support Coord.
Environmental Resources Engineering Department
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA  95521

Office Location:  HGH 119
Phone:  707/826-3619
FAX:  707/826-3616
e-mail:  sweeters [at] humboldt [dot] edu

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.