Many REUs listed on Women in Engineering Division (WIED) Website

Visit the Research Opportunities page of the Women in Engineering Division (WEID) website for a list of Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs).

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!