Key Card Access to SciD and Engineering Computer Labs for ERE Majors

Engineering majors are eligible to apply for a key card to access the SciD Engineering building and computer labs.  Complete the on-line request form at the ERE Resources page if you would like an ERE key card.

Please be aware that it is likely to take approximately two (2) weeks after submitting your ERE key card request on-line
before your card will be avaible for pick-up from Plant Operations. 
The Lockshop has a large back-log of requests, and appreciates
everyone's patience as they work through the many beginning-of-semester

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!