Don't Know Who Your ERE Major Advisor Is? Check in Student Center

Major advisor assignments have been completed for all new ERE students, and for students who were advised by Prof. Eileen Cashman or Prof. Beth Eschenbach last year (Beth and Eileen are both on sabbatical this year).  You can check who your major advisor is in your Student Center account--right hand side of the main page as you log in.

If you have questions for your major advisor, you can visit them during their regular office hours, or e-mail for an appointment.

If you don't find your major advisor listed in Student Center, or if have other questions, please feel free to contact the office.

Mary Jo Sweeters, Admin. Support Coord.
Environmental Resources Engineering Dept
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA  95521

Office Location:  HGH 119
Phone:  707/826-3619
FAX:  707/826-3616
e-mail:  sweeters [at] humboldt [dot] edu

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!