Telaire 7001 Carbon Dioxide Meter & Temperature Monitor
The Telaire 7001 is a hand-held carbon dioxide and temperature monitor. It can also be used to calculate the cubic foot per minute per person ventilation rate. It has a large, easy to read display, an output for data logging, a built in kickstand, and a power plug for the 6 volt adapter. It is made of a lightweight and durable plastic. The device runs on four AA batteries.
- Press the Power Button
- 2 seconds will pass before the display will become visible
- 10 seconds will pass before the CO2 readings will be displayed
- The device will need one minute in order to warm-up.
- If you are using the sensor at an elevation over 500 feet, an elevation correction of 1015 ppm per 500 foot increment should be made.
- While in the Normal Mode press the "Mode" button once.
- Press "Enter"
- Press mode to toggle between feet and meters.
- Use the Up/Down button to adjust the altitude. The altitude can be adjusted in increments of 500 feet or 100 meters.
- Once the altitude is set, press "Enter" to return to normal mode.
- Temperature or Cubic Foot Per Minute Per Person (Cfm/person)
- The display will cycle through temperature in F and C, Cfm/person, and off when the Up/Down buttons are pressed.
Using an External Datalogger
- RJ-45 jack voltage outputs for CO2 and temperature are on the back of the device.
How it works
- The Telaire 7001 utilizes two wavelengths of infrared radiation. The difference in absorption between these two wavelengths by the CO2 in the atmosphere is used to calculate the concentration in parts per million (ppm).
- CO2 Channel
- Measurement Range
- 0-10,000 ppm display
- 0-20,000 ppm voltage output
- +/- 1 ppm
- +/- 50 ppm or +/- 5% of reading, whichever is greater
- Operating Conditions
- 32-122F (0-50C)
- 0-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Response Time
- <60 seconds for 90% of step change
- Temperature Channel
- Temperature Range
- Display: 32-122F (0-50C)
- Voltage Output: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Display Resolution
- 0.1F (0.1C)
- Display Options
- F, C, Off
- Response Time
- 20-30 minutes (case must be equilibrate with surroundings)
- Power Supply
- Battery Type
- Four AA batteries
- Battery Operation
- 70 hours
- 6 volt DC from external AC/DC adapter
www.telaire.com For information regarding the device.
Telaire 7001 data sheets and manual.