Humboldt State University


Go to Course Catalog

Print Minor Contract (PDF)

To fulfill the requirements for a minor in Linguistics complete the courses listed in the Minor Contract. You should also obtain a Minor Declaration form from the Registrar's Office, fill it out, and return the original to Registrar's Office with a copy to the English Department.  When you apply for graduation, you should indicate on your application form (under "Comments") that you are applying for a minor in Linguistics. Please follow this link for more information about applying for graduation and degree checks.