Humboldt State University


To fulfill the requirements for a minor in Literature, complete the courses listed in the Minor Contract. You should also obtain a Minor Declaration form from the Registrar's Office, fill it out, and return the original to Registrar's Office with a copy to the English Department.  When you apply for graduation, you should indicate on your application form (under "Comments") that you are applying for a minor in T Literature. Please follow this link for more information about applying for graduation and degree checks.
Please Note:
In variable-topics courses (240, 330, 336, 342, 350, 360, 420, 465B-C, and 480), the course title changes each semester to reflect that term's topic.

*Please contact the individual instructor directly to ask for permission to enroll without the ENGL 320 prerequisite.