Applying to EOP
The Educational Opportunity Program at Humboldt requires completion of the CSU application, as well as completion of the supplemental EOP application. Both applications are available at www.csumentor.edu. You can submit the EOP "Applicant Information Form" online, but only after you have submitted the CSU application.
The EOP application consists of three parts: an application form (completed by you) and two letters of recommendation. To apply to EOP go to http://www.csumentor.edu and select the "apply" tab followed by the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) link.
To download a printable PDF of the CSU EOP Letter of Recomendation form click the following link: /eop/sites/default/files/images/EOP%20Letter%20of%20Recommendation%20Forms.pdf
You may request a paper application by calling us directly at (707) 826-3778.
EOP Application Checklist:
- Complete and submit the CSU application at www.csumentor.edu
- On the CSU application, check "yes" to the question, ”Do you wish to apply through the Educational Opportunity Program?”
- Complete and submit the EOP Application online
- Follow up to confirm your recommendation letters have been sent.
- HSU's EOP Priority deadline for First Time Freshmen is November 30th, 2016. The application including recommendation forms must be complete by then.
- HSU's EOP Priority deadline for Transfer students is March, 1st 2017. The application including recommendation forms must be complete by then.
- Remember to separately complete the Free Application for Free Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, available at www.fafsa.ed.gov and the Cal Grant GPA Verification form for new applicants.
For more information submit the form below.