THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTUCTION
The ERC offers events throughout the year such as Queer Speed Friending, Queer Battle of the Bands, Safe Sexpo, and more. We can also do presentations for your class, club, or organization regarding queer resources on and off campus, as well as sexuality and gender information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Have ideas for an event
- Want to set up a presentation
- Would like to volunteer with us
- Would like to check out books from our library
- Have any questions
- Want to set up a meeting to check out the ERC office
- Anything else queer resource-related!
Search for Queer Resource Material and Literature from our Library, available for Checkout: http://www.humboldt.edu/erc/resources
Additional Campus Resources & Departments
- Queer Student Union - The QSU is a campus club that is a fun and safe place for Queer Identified People and Allies to the community. A space is created for the queer community is safe to talk about important issues, socialize, plan events, make new friends and gain support. QSU meets on Thursday's at 7:00 p.m. in the MultiCultural Center (House 55).
- Women's Resource Center - The WRC is another Associated Students program that aims to provide the tools, support and safe spaces for empowerment and for people to dismantle systems of power, privilege and operssion. The WRC is transforming our communities; as well as acknowledging and embracing diverse perspectives and strategies that promote collective visions of liberation. Visit their website at www.humboldt.edu/hsuwomen
- Queer Ally Training - Is a HSU sponsored program the trains members of the campus community to create welcoming, supportive and safe enivronments for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community members.
- Critical Race, Gender, & Sexuality Studies - Critical Race, Gender and Sexuality Studies is an undergraduate program focused on the critical examiniation of race, class, gender, sexuality, dis/ability and nation as intersecting categories of identity, oppression and resistance.
- Multicultural Center - The MCC is a space where students can reeive academic help and personal growth through the many resources it can provide. It is a safe space that attempts to aid individuals from all walk of life as they continue to grow and provides many opportunities to develop and foster this growth.
- Anti Bias response team - Serves to combat forms of bias in order to create a safer and more informed community. They specifically combat hateful language that makes a group feel unwelcome within the community but tackle other issues than this.
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion - Strives to include diverse populations in order to promote their growth. They provide opportunities in order to create cultural, professional, and personal growth among students.