Instructor approval is required for registration.
Only students registered for the course will be allowed to participate.
APPLICATIONS DUE: MARCH 26, 2014
DOWNLOAD, PRINT and COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM (PDF*)
and return it by March 26 via one of the following methods:
- Mail to:
Dept. of Biology (Science B, room 222)
Humboldt State University
1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA 95521
- FAX to: (707) 826-3201
- E-mail: Scan application and
You will be notified about your application status on March 30.
* You will need Adobe Reader or similar application to open/print PDF files.
FEES & REGISTRATION
If you are accepted into the program, you will receive an e-mail message from the instructor regarding payment of fees and registration.
Upon your acceptance into the program, the fee of $230 will be due. One unit of credit in either ANTH 485 or EMP 480 is optional for an additional $50. (This optional credit is awarded as Pass/Fail (CR/NC), not a letter grade.)
- March 26: Submit application - HSU, Science B, room 222
- March 30: Applicants notified of status ("accepted" or "waitlist")
- April 2, 5 p.m.: Payment due
- April 16: Required Orientation Meeting, 3-5 p.m. - HSU, BSS 204
- TBA: Tour Karuk Basket Collection - Clarke Museum, Eureka
- May 2-4: Activities and camping on the Klamath River