All participants are required to attend an orientation session on Wednesday, April 16 on campus in Art A 27.
All participants should arrive at the campground by 2 p.m. on Friday, May 2, to assist in setting up equipment for the next day, as well as to set up your own campsite.
We will be working with the basket weavers all day on Saturday and until 1 p.m. on Sunday.
We will have a pot-luck at the campground with the basket weavers on Friday evening; students are required to bring food to contribute to this event.
SUMMARY OF SCHEDULE
- March 26: Applications due
- March 30: Students notified of their acceptance
- April 2, 5 p.m.: Deadline for approved students to register and pay fees for course at HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education
- April 16: Mandatory Orientation Meeting from 4-5 p.m., Art A 27.
- April 18, 5 p.m.: Deadline to drop. Must notify the College of eLearning & Extended Education in writing.
- TBA: View Karuk basket collection at Clarke Historical Museum
- May 2: Arrive at campsite by 2 p.m.
- May 3: All day activities, 8 a.m.– 11 p.m.
- May 4: Activities and wrap-up session; camp breakdown at 1 p.m.