What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 2/11: Organic Gardening
- 2/15-19: International Education Week at HSU
- 2/15: Practical Beekeeping
- 2/17: Foundations for Organic Gardening
- 2/15-19: International Education Week at HSU!
- 2/18: Leading Organizational & Community Change: Communication & Leadership Skills; Methods for Teaching Northern California Native Languages
- 2/19: Unpacking Cannabis: Understanding the Social, Environmental and Economic Trends in Our Community
- 2/20: Humboldt Music Academy Registration Day
- 2/21: Advanced Practical Beekeeping
- 2/23: Intro to Herbs
- 2/27: Turning Clients into Leaders: Boosting Nonprofit Effectiveness through Community Organizing
- 2/29: MS Excel Basics
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 2/11: T. E. Lawrence & Today’s Middle East
- 2/12: Learn Watercolor!
- 2/13: Into the Dolomites
- 2/18: Anam Cara
- 2/20: Book Arts: Judge a Book by Its Cover; Mindful Drawing; Ten Steps to End Your Sugar Cravings; OLLI Art Nights - Nature Night
- 2/22: Responses to Climate Change; Understanding Your iPhone
- 2/24: Creativity: The Power of Inspiration
- 2/27: iPad Basics Introduction
- 1/29: On the Waterfront; Microsoft Excel Basics
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.