What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 11/20: Notary Training
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 11/28: Alaska/Yukon: The Ultimate Travel Destination
- 12/2: Children's Literature From Myths to Folktales; Small Steps to Create Change Through Tourism
- 12/4: Brown Bag Lunch: Adult Protective Services: When to Call
- 12/5: What Should a Health Care System Look Like?; Leisure & Aging: Everyone's Doing It; Vietnam's North: The Tour Without The Airfare
- 12/7: Travel the Alaska Railroad Corridor
- 12/11: Brown Bag Lunch: Redwood Coast Village
The season brings some exciting changes. You may have already noticed that our name is different — over the summer, we joined with HSU's Center for International Programs to become the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement. We believe this new collaboration will not only enable us to better support our local community with new learning opportunities, but also to strengthen growing partnerships both near and far.
In the coming months, you'll also notice our new website, redesigned with you — our community — in mind. We hope it will help you easily find what you're looking for, register for classes, learn about upcoming events, and connect with the dozens of amazing learning and professional development opportunities we have on offer.
As the maple leaves change colors and fall settles in, we look forward to growing and learning with you!
Carl Hansen, Dean
College of Extended Education & Global Engagement
How to find us
CEEGE is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.