What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 9/14: LOCC: Advanced Meeting Mastery
- 10/1: Applications open for MA in Applied Anthropology
- 10/6: From Vine to Table: Wine Sensory Evaluation & Service
- 10/13: LOCC: Designing Collaborative Processes for Communities & Organizations
- 11/12: From Vine to Table: Marketing Wine
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 9/6: Drawing Essentials: Basic Skills; iPhone Basics: Understanding your iPhone (Option 1); Women of Islam: Cases Studies
- 9/7: Films of the French New Wave; Art Essentials: Exploring Color; Room of One's Own
- 9/9: Ancient Storytellers: A Glimpse Into the Past
- 9/10: Community Media Center (CMC) Orientation (Option 1); Mindset: Essential Foundation to Fitness (Option 1)
- 9/12: Conversational Quantum Physics; Gentle Yoga (Option 1); iPhone Intermediate (Option 1); Brown Bag Lunch - Eureka Symphony
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.