What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 2/25: Winemaking 101; Advanced Adobe Photoshop
- 3/2: Self Esteem Transformation for Women
- 3/4: Social Justice Summit
- 3/8: Intermediate Italian
- 3/13: Fundraising: Tools for Big Gifts; Basic Wildland Firefighter Training; River Guide School
- 3/14: The Essentials of Digital Photography
- 3/15: French for Beginners
- 3/16: Graphic Recording
- 3/17: Notary Training
- 3/20: Decolonizing Social Work with Indigenous Communities; Intermediate Excel
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 2/26: Chautauqua: Trinidad
- 2/27: Just Sing; Brown Bag Lunch: KEET TV
- 2/28: iPhone & iPad Photography
- 3/1: Just Sing 2; The Remarkable Story & Songs of Peter, Paul & Mary; When New England was New; Chautauqua: Blue Lake
- 3/2: Ballet for Adults; Android: Going Further; Beyond Tours: Freewheeling, Independent Travel
- 3/3: Sailing Basics on Humboldt Bay; Chautauqua: Bayside Grange
- 3/4: Zentangle: Beyond the Basics; Movement: Essential Foundation to Fitness
- 3/6: Gentle Yoga; Acting Up: The Fundamentals of Acting; A Celtic Pilgrimage with John O'Donohue; Brown Bag Lunch: Redwood Coast Music Festival; Ballet for Adults
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.