What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 10/1: Applications open for MA in Applied Anthropology
- 10/8: One-Day Meditation Retreat
- 10/6: From Vine to Table: Wine Sensory Evaluation & Service
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 9/22: Advanced iPhone ; Intro to Sea Kayaking 103
- 9/24: Finding Eureka on Foot: A Tour of Historic Old Town; Intro to Core Exercise
- 9/26: Shakespeare Festival: Hamlet; Brown Bag Lunch - Alzheimer's Challenge
- 9/27: Creativity: The Power of Inspiration
- 10/1: Finding Eureka on Foot: A Tour of Historic Old Town
- 10/3: A Food Plan for Metabolic Health; Gentle Yoga; Brown Bag Lunch - Journey Back to Vietnam
- 10/4: iPhone Basics; Islam: A Faith Misrepresented; Smartphones: The Why & What
- 10/5: Contract Bridge for Beginners; Contract Bridge for Intermediates; OLLI Pilates Plus
- 10/6: Art, Spirituality and Healing; Beyond the Checkered Board: Commands and Colors - Ancients
- 10/8: African Song Circle; Community Media Center Orientation; Movement: Essential Foundation to Fitness; Shakespeare Festival Trip: Hamlet
- 10/9: Natural History of the North Coast
- 10/10: Hud: Film & Discussion; Brown Bag Lunch - Humboldt Patient Resource Center
- 10/11: Drawing Essentials: The Foundations of Form; iPhone Intermediate; The Geology Beneath Our Coastal Waters
- 10/12: The Jonathan & Amelia Lyons Family in the Bald Hills: 1860s-1960s
- 10/13: Drawing Essentials: Shading
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.