- 2/27: Humboldt Music Academy Registration Day
- 2/18: Advanced Practical Beekeeping
- 2/19: Organic Gardening (CCAT)
- 2/24: Adobe Lightroom
- 2/27: Latino Film Festival
- 3/1: Social Justice Summit
- 3/9: Public Speaking for Introverts
- 3/10: Wine Sensory Evaluation & Service, Studio School spring session begins
- 3/12: Notary Training, Tools for Big Gifts (Fundraising); Basic Wildland Firefighter Training
- 3/15: Graphic Recording
- See all the spring 2018 OLLI classes!
- 2/21: Conscious Aging Conversations; Creating Calm & Well Being in a Stressful World; Book Group
- 2/26: Savor the Symphony: In Like a Lion; Brown Bag Lunch: Cannabis; Chair Yoga; Yoga;
- 2/27: Bridge Playing Group
- 2/28: Android Phone Basics
- 3/1: Mexico for Whale Watching - It's World Class
- 3/3: Decorating Ukrainian Easter Eggs; A Visit to Mongolia; The Art of Movement (Option 1)
- 3/4: Beginning Pickleball: Skills & Drills (Option 2)
- 3/5: Brown Bag Lunch: Education Today
- 3/6: Book Arts: Letterpress & the Winter Fold Book
Building community through learning...
Last fall, many people in our region and world were impacted by life-changing events -- from the fires in Northern California; to the shootings in Las Vegas; to the hurricanes in Texas, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and beyond. Our thoughts go out to all of those affected, including many of our students and faculty, as well as their friends and families.
We recognize the great collective effort it will take to recover from these tragedies. Through our programs, we strive to create opportunities, build awareness, and cultivate human connection -- strengthening relationships and building community along the way. In so doing, we hope that lifelong learning and Extended Education can play a vital role in our collective healing.
Each of us has enormous potential to positively impact our communities, our region, and our world. Thank you for making us a part of your journey.
-- The Team in Extended Education
How to find us
CEEGE is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.