What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 1/6: Self Mastery: Who You Are Leads
- 1/17: Foundations in Fundraising; Weight Control; Pharmacology & Ergogenic Aids; Ecology & Sustainable Tourism: Issues of Sustainability & Responsibility; Rosetta Stone
- 1/21: Studio School begins
- 1/25: Getting to the Next System: Transitioning to a Sustainable Society
- 1/26: Beginning Italian
- 2/1: Japanese Language 101
- 2/2: Urban Homesteading
- 2/3: Green Building
- 2/7: The Essentials of Digital Photography
- 2/8: Excel Basics
- 2/9: Constructive & Productive Interactions
- 2/13: Fundraising: Tools of Annual Giving; Practical Beekeeping
- 2/15: Consulting Skills
- 2/19: Advanced Practical Beekeeping
- 2/22: Introduction to Herbs; Organic Gardening
- 2/25: Winemaking 101; Advanced Adobe Photoshop
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 12/12: Brown Bag Lunch - Redwood Coast Village
- 12/13: Behind the Scenes: Costume Design; Chocolate: Handcrafting as an Art & a Business
- 12/14: Behind the Scenes: Prop Design & Creation
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.