what's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 7/18: Afro-Cuban Music & Dance
- 7/10: Redwood Summer Arts Institute
- 7/17: Notary Training
- 7/19: Brass Chamber Music Workshop
- 7/21: Intro to Portuguese Part 2
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 7/6: Gentle Yoga
- 7/8: Genealogy 101
- 7/8: Soulful Yoga 4
- 7/9: Genealogy Computer Lab
- 7/12: Beyond the Lake in Blue Lake
- 7/13: Learn to Draw Dramatic Light and Shadow
- 7/14: OSF: Antony and Cleopatra
- 7/14: Learn to Draw Birds
- 7/16: Riverwalking
- 7/16: The Ox-Bow Incident
- 7/18: OSF Trip: Much Ado About Nothing
- 7/18: Let the Horse be Your Guide: Achieving Goals as we Age
- 7/18: Eat Your Flowers!
- 7/19: OSF Trip: Antony and Cleopatra
- 7/21: Movement: Essential Foundation to Fitness
- 7/22: Wines of the Loire
- 7/25: The Magic of Mary Poppins
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.