What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 5/19: Viticulture 101
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 4/28: Restoration & Renewal: Prairie Creek
- 5/2: Intro to Sea Kayaking 103
- 5/5: Turkey: The Tour Without the Airfare
- 5/6: A Film Unfinished
- 5/7: Yoga of Public Speaking; Movement: Foundation to Fitness
- 5/9: Gentle Yoga
- 5/9: Brown Bag Lunch
- 5/11: Transportation Forum
- 5/12: Art Theory & Composition
- 5/13: Creativity Class
- 5/14: Northern Sonoma County Wines
- 5/16: Brown Bag Lunch
- 5/20: Behind the Scenes: Ballerinas
- 5/21: Faces of Humboldt County Places
- 5/22: Joy’s Rustic Garden
- 5/23: Brown Bag Lunch
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.