What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 10/3: Intro to Adobe Illustrator
- 10/16: Fundraising Tools for Big Gifts; Decolonizing Social Work with Indigenous Communities
- 10/17: Intermediate Excel
- 10/27: Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse & Neglect Workshop
- 10/21: How to Reach Your Goals in Life & Work
- 10/22: Writing Books for Children
- 11/4: Advanced Adobe Photoshop
- 11/13: Fundraising: The People
- 11/14: The Essentials of Digital Photography
- 11/20: Notary Training
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 9/20: Chair Yoga; Book Group SIG; Conscious Aging Conversations SIG
- 9/21: Balance & Fall Prevention
- 9/22: Basic Tap Dance
- 9/25: Photographs in the Age of Alternative Facts; Brown Bag Lunch: HealthSPORT
- 9/26: Bridge Playing SIG
- 9/27: Bridge for Intermediates; Trinity Alps & Marble Mountain Wilderness Areas
- 9/28: Birding 101; iPad as your Entertainment Center
The season brings some exciting changes. You may have already noticed that our name is different — over the summer, we joined with HSU's Center for International Programs to become the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement. We believe this new collaboration will not only enable us to better support our local community with new learning opportunities, but also to strengthen growing partnerships both near and far.
In the coming months, you'll also notice our new website, redesigned with you — our community — in mind. We hope it will help you easily find what you're looking for, register for classes, learn about upcoming events, and connect with the dozens of amazing learning and professional development opportunities we have on offer.
As the maple leaves change colors and fall settles in, we look forward to growing and learning with you!
Carl Hansen, Dean
College of Extended Education & Global Engagement
How to find us
CEEGE is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.