What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 9/1: Course in Consciousness
- 9/8: CCAT: Intro to Herbs
- 9/10: CCAT: Green Building & Urban Homesteading
- 9/12: Multiplying Impact through Social Justice Strategies and Philanthropy
- 9/12: Humboldt Music Academy begins
- 9/12: Studio School begins
- 9/14: Microsoft Access Basics
- 9/16: CCAT: Organic Gardening
- 9/26: Creating Order and Simplicity
- 9/28: Microsoft Excel Basics
- 9/29: Intro to Vector Image Illustration
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 9/1: Freeing the Mind, Expanding the Heart: The Power of Forgiveness in a Very Angry World
- 9/1: Pain - A Country Doctor's Perspective
- 9/1: Humboldt Botanical Garden: Temperate Woodland Garden and Native Plant Gardening
- 9/2: Brown Bag Lunch: Redwood Coast Village
- 9/2: Percy Adlon's Bagdad Cafe
- 9/3: Foundations of Well Being and Happiness
- 9/3: The Celts in the British Isles and Ireland
- 9/3: Scaling Regions: Western Eurasia
- 9/3: Book Arts: The Basics
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.