What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 1/9: One-Day Meditation Retreat
- 1/19: Online Certificate in Exercise Nutrition: Weight Control; Pharmacology & Ergogenic Aids
- 1/20: Intro to Photoshop & Image Editing
- 1/21: Leading Organizational & Community Change: Self Mastery
- 1/23: The Studio School classes begin
- 1/27: Intro to Meditation
- 2/2: Essentials of Digital Photography; Trash to Treasures
- 2/3: Japanese Language 101; Beginning Italian
- 2/4: Green Building; Urban Homesteading
- 2/6: Methods for Teaching Northern California Native Languages
- 2/11: Organic Gardening
- 2/15: Russian Language and Culture
- 2/15-19: International Education Week at HSU
- 2/15: Practical Beekeeping
- 2/17: Foundations for Organic Gardening
- 2/18: Leading Organizational & Community Change: Communication & Leadership Skills; Methods for Teaching Northern California Native Languages
OLLI at HSU . . .
- Download the CEEE Bulletin for a preview of Spring 2016 OLLI classes!
- 12/2: Intro to Core Exercise
- 12/8: Book Arts: Book of Words, Coptic Stitch; The Heart of India: Tour Without the Airfare
- 12/12: The Honest Genealogist
- 12/15: Behind the Scenes at the Arkley Center: Costume Design
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.