what's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 6/2: Portuguese Language
- 6/15: Birding: Tips & Trips
- 6/16: Hindi Language
- 6/7: River Guide School
- 7/18: Afro-Cuban Music & Dance
- 7/10: Redwood Summer Arts Institute
- 7/17: Notary Training
- 7/19: Brass Chamber Music Workshop
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 6/6: Summer Open House
- 6/8: Indian Cooking: A Historical Journey of Culture & Nutrition
- 6/8: Gentle Yoga
- 6/8 & 10: Soulful Yoga
- 6/10: The Basics of the North Indian Meal
- 6/11: No Bull! We're Going up the Creek
- 6/11: Amends: The Twelve Principles of Forgiveness
- 6/14: Horse Sense: Balancing Family Dynamics
- 6/15: The Basics of the North Indian Meal
- 6/16: Paris Then: What A Time It Was!
- 6/16: Learn to Draw
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.