What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 11/12: From Vine to Table: Marketing Wine; Essentials of Digital Photography
- 11/14: New Designs for Fundraising: The People
- 11/21: Notary Training
- 11/22: The Essentials of Digital Photography
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 10/24: Just Sing; Brown Bag Lunch - Companion Animal Foundation
- 10/25: Close To The Bone: Writing From the Inside Out; Falk: Company Town to Forest Ground
- 10/26: Exploring the Autobiography of a Yogi (Part 2 of 2); Just Sing II
- 10/27: Smartphones: The Why & What
- 10/31: Brown Bag Lunch - Ghost Stories
- 11/1: Acting Up: The Fundamentals of Acting; iPhone Basics; Protest Folk Songs that Help Define the American Conscious
- 11/2: Intro to Writing Flash Fiction; Shuster Shoots Humboldt County
- 11/3: Mushroom Walk
- 11/5: Intro to Zentangle; Shuster Shoots Humboldt County; Visual Creativity on Your iPad
- 11/7: Gentle Yoga; Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm & Confidence; Travel the Alaska Railroad Corridor; Brown Bag Lunch - Wildberries Marketplace
- 11/8: iPhone Intermediate
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.