What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 7/1: Last day to apply to Faculty Preparation Certificate Program
- 7/8: Last day to apply to Leadership Studies BA Completion Program
- 7/15: Notary Training; Last day to apply to the Geospatial Online Certificate Program
- 7/17: Brass Chamber Music Workshop Week 1
- 7/24: Brass Chamber Music Workshop Week 2
- 7/31: North Coast Piano Festival
- 8/22: Ecology & Sustainable Tourism Online Certificate: Intro to Ecology & Sustainable Tourism
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 7/5: How to Work with the Mind Through Buddhist Meditation
- 7/6: Genealogy 101
- 7/8: The Creativity Class
- 7/11: Learn Watercolor; Gentle Yoga: Option 2
- 7/12: Islam: A Faith Misrepresented; Exploring America's Roots & Art; Beyond the Checkered Board: Ascension
- 7/16: Introduction to Electric Bicycles
- 7/18: Monuments of the Distant Past: Megalithic Structures of the UK & Europe
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.