What's new . . .
COMING UP . . .
- 10/20: Digital Marketing Mastery
- 10/22: Public Engagement: The Vital Leadership Skill
- 10/23: Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training
- 10/26: Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- 11/23: Notary Training
OLLI at HSU . . .
- 10/5: Drawing with Colored Pencil
- 10/5: Intro to Sea Kayaking 103, Gentle Yoga
- 10/6: Making Guided Imagery Work for You
- 10/7: Jewel City: Art from SF Panama-Pacific Int'l Expo, Pilates Plus, Contract Bridge, How to Work with the Mind through Buddhist Meditation
- 10/8: Take it Slow, Take the Train
- 10/10: Songs of Comfort & Healing, Seven Principles for Making Relationships Work
- 10/12: Living with Birds in Your Home Garden, Creating Balance: Building Strength
- 10/13: Guided Imagery for Chronic Pain, A Celtic Pilgrimage with John O'Donohue, Worlds of Rock & Ice: Solar System
- 10/14: Falk: Town to Forest Ground
- 10/15: The Games People Play; Two Progressive Presidents: Roosevelt & Wilson; Hardwiring Happiness; Take it Slow, Take the Train
your academic, personal and professional goals with innovative, accessible, high-quality educational opportunities offered by the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education.
You don't have to be a matriculated student to enroll through Extended Education. Choose from an array of extension courses, or attend regular university courses through Open University or Summer Session. Or take an online course through eLearning.
If you are aged 50 or better, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers many non-credit courses each semester.
The College of eLearning & Extended Education is on the 2nd floor of the HSU Student and Business Services Building (corner of Harpst and B streets). Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you can't
find what you need on this website,
e-mail or call 707-826-3731.