ta name="Description" content="Registration information for continuing (matriculated) HSU students who wish to take online courses. This site offers eLearning opportunities at Humboldt State University College of Extended Education and Global Engagement, Arcata, Calif., USA, the self-supporting outreach department of Humboldt State University." /> Skip links and go to content
Humboldt State University
Skip to main content

eLearning: Online courses and programs

Registration: HSU students (Matriculated)

How to register for HSU online degree courses

Select the courses you want to take from the current online class schedule on the HSU website:

Register for those courses using Student Center.

Further information

Students who have been admitted to Humboldt State University will register for HSU eLearning courses through Student Center. HSU students will also add and drop through Student Center.

Disqualified students may not enroll through the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement until one full academic year elapses since disqualification.

Refund information for courses may be found in the Calendar of Activities and Deadlines and the Registration Guide found on the HSU website.

*For details about eLearning in Summer Session, see the Summer Session website.

For questions about eLearning, call the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement: 707-826-3731
The College of Extended Education & Global Engagement is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The office is located in the Student & Business Services Building, suite 211 (second floor) on the HSU campus.

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint this webpageGet a PDF version of this webpageSave a PDF of this webpage