FALL 2017 courses & programs
- BROWSE SCHEDULE or go to specific courses shown below.
- DOWNLOAD CURRENT COURSE BULLETIN (PDF or e-pub)
Extension offers professional development and enrichment courses and programs, for credit and non-credit.
- Leading Organizational & Community Change (LOCC)
- Microsoft Excel Basics
- Intermediate Excel
- Notary Training
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse & Neglect
- Digital Communications & Imaging Certificate Courses:
- Webinar: How to Reach Your Goals in Life & Work
- Writing Books for Children
- From Vine to Table: Wine Certificate Program (Spring 2018)
- Decolonizing Social Work with Indigenous Communities
- CCAT Courses in Sustainable Living:
- From Vine to Table Wine Studies Certificate Program (Spring 2018)
Online courses and programs, for credit and non-credit.
ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAMS
- MA in Applied Anthropology
- Leadership Studies Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program
- Social Work Online MSW
online certificate programs
- Ecology & Sustainable Tourism Planning & Management Online Certificate Program
- Exercise Nutrition Online Certificate Program (Spring 2018)
- Faculty Preparation: Teaching in Higher Education Online Certificate Program
- Geospatial Online Certificate Program
- New Designs for Fundraising Online Certificate Program
ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers non-credit classes for those aged 50 and better. See the website for details and current classes.