GRADUATE CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT (GCE)
Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) Registration
Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) is for current HSU graduate students who have completed all of the course work listed on the approved graduate course list for the major.
In order for your registration to be processed, completion of an authorization form is required.
- Download Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization Form (PDF*):
Complete the Student and Course Information sections.
- Bring the form to Graduate Studies in Academic Programs. Obtain signature and verifications.
- Obtain approval signatures of Advisor/Committee Chair and Graduate Coordinator.
- Submit signed Authorization Form to HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education (CEEE), SBS 211 by 5 p.m. on Mon., Jan. 30, 2017 to avoid a $25 late fee. Completed forms received on or after Jan. 31, 2017 will be assessed the late fee (Mon., Sept. 5 is a campus holiday).
- Completed forms received after 5 p.m., Feb. 13, 2017 will require a Petition of the Student, with Graduate Advisor and Coordinator signatures.
- Submit payment in person to the College of eLearning and Extended Education or pay through your Student Center by credit card (2.75% additional service fee) or by e-check (no service fee).
Registration procedures differ for the following programs:
- EXTENDED EDUCATION
- OPEN UNIVERSITY (FALL/SPRING)
- OVER 60 PROGRAM
- HIGH SCHOOL CONCURRENT PROGRAM
- SUMMER SESSION