GRADUATE CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT (GCE)
Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) Registration
Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) is for current HSU graduate students who have completed all of the course work listed on the approved graduate course list for the major.
In order for your registration to be processed, completion of an authorization form is required.
- Download Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization Form (PDF*):
Complete the Student and Course Information sections.
- Contact Graduate Studies in Academic Programs to obtain Academic Programs signature.
- Obtain signatures of Advisor/Committee Chair and Graduate Coordinator
- Submit signed Authorization Form to the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education, Student and Business Services Building, Suite 211 (2nd floor), Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Submit payment in person to the College of eLearning and Extended Education or pay through your Student Center by credit card (2.7% additional service fee) or by e-check (no service fee).
Registration procedures differ for the following programs:
- EXTENDED EDUCATION
- OPEN UNIVERSITY (FALL/SPRING)
- OVER 60 PROGRAM
- HIGH SCHOOL CONCURRENT PROGRAM
- SUMMER SESSION