Skip links and go to content
Humboldt State University
Founders Hall, Humboldt State University description Humboldt State University Library Woman walking in Arcata Marsh Blooming red rhododendrons View from top of campus
Humboldt State University was established in 1913.


Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) Registration

Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) is for current HSU graduate students who have completed all of the course work listed on the approved graduate course list for the major.

In order for your registration to be processed, completion of an authorization form is required.


  1. Download Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization Form (PDF*):
    Complete the Student and Course Information sections.
  2. Contact Graduate Studies in Academic Programs to obtain Academic Programs signature.
  3. Obtain signatures of Advisor/Committee Chair and Graduate Coordinator
  4. Submit signed Authorization Form to the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education, Student and Business Services Building, Suite 211 (2nd floor), Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
  5. Submit payment in person to the College of eLearning and Extended Education or pay through your Student Center by credit card (2.7% additional service fee) or by e-check (no service fee).

*Adobe Reader or similar required to view, complete and print PDF files.


Registration procedures differ for the following programs:



Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint this webpageGet a PDF version of this webpageSave a PDF of this webpage